Emerging Leaders creates a pathway to decision making tables by immersing Warren and Youngstown emerging grassroots leaders in intentional, practical and relevant leadership development experiences.
This comprehensive program is designed to leverage the unique assets of emerging leaders using a small group model to explore and cultivate fundamental leadership skills.
- Workshops/Immersion Sessions
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Values and personal motivation
- Asset Based Community Development
- Effective and purposeful communication
- Conflict management, negotiation and persuasion
- Meaningful collaboration
- Systems thinking
- Race, equity and inclusion
- A clear statement of purpose articulated in an Individual Leadership Plan
- A strong and active network of peers, coaches and community leaders
- An understanding of self and community
- A toolbox of effective and useful leadership and communication tools