If on the basis of a careful review of our values and strategic priorities you believe that your organization is a strong candidate for financial support, we ask that you submit the online Letter of Inquiry as the initial outline of your proposed ideas and work. The Foundation utilizes the LOI to determine if there is sufficient alignment for possible funding.
$1,000 to $5,000
- Community Investment Grants $1,000 to $5,000 – Letter of Inquiry submission will be accepted any time.
- Submissions will be reviewed immediately and a decision will be forthcoming within four weeks of receipt.
- Community Investment Grants over $5,000 – Letter of Inquiry will be accepted according to the grant application deadlines below.
- Organizations will be contacted with a decision as to whether a full proposal will be invited and the corresponding due date for completion. You should NOT interpret a request for a proposal as an indicator of likely funding.
- Foundation staff conducts due diligence. Site visits, meetings and assessment are necessary to make funding recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Final approval will be decided at quarterly Board meetings listed below.